Re: Some Solaris notes, and an invitation

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Some Solaris notes, and an invitation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 12:08:54PM +1200, Kurt at iadvance wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are there any actual times you can provide on operations on
> some big tables (if you have any of around 10-100 Gb say) - just
> 'select count(*)' kind of stuff, maybe a 'select *' where its doing a
> sequential scan?

Sorry, I intended to reply to this sooner.  I went to perform such a
test on 28 June, and (alas) the temporary license I had for Veritas
had expired.  So I couldn't run this.  I'll have another opportunity,
I believe, to run some tests in August, so I'll keep this on my TODO.

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110

От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: Null in the where-clause
От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: Bug in 7.2.1? -- ERROR: Adding columns with defaults