Re: Privileges doc section not updated to reflect 7.3 changes

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Privileges doc section not updated to reflect 7.3 changes
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> The documentation in:
> http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/privileges.html
> doesn't reflect the changes being made for 7.3.
> I don't have a particular suggestion for what should be there, but I
> did want to make sure that this section was not accidentally overlooked.

Yea, my guess is that that entire thing will change for schemas.  We
will have to go through the HISTORY file near 7.3 release and make sure
every change is reflected in the docs.

От: Bruno Wolff III
Сообщение: Privileges doc section not updated to reflect 7.3 changes
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] english doc for tree module