Re: PostgreSQL in mission-critical system

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: PostgreSQL in mission-critical system
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 01:33:06AM +0100, Oliver Elphick wrote:

> Regrettably, I am not as up-to-date as you believe.  The main reason is
> that the package doesn't build without changes on potato and I am too
> short of time to do anything about it.  Besides that, we're all waiting
> for woody to become the new stable release - we've been holding our

Well, that'll teach me to speak without looking at a web site (I'm
running woody, so I haven't exactly been paying attention).  Still ,
you did release packages for 7.0.x and 7.1.x, so the claim that one
is stuck witg 6.5.x under Debian stable is still not fair.

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110

От: Andrew Sullivan
Сообщение: Re: table size growing out of control
От: Jan Wieck
Сообщение: Re: table size growing out of control