Re: Antw: Re: File for /src/backend/port/netware

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Antw: Re: File for /src/backend/port/netware
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Ulrich Neumann wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> i've worked on the OS specific stuff to reduce and consolidate it.
> I've switched to use a compressed MetroWerks project file and
> i've removed everything that isn't really necessary.
>
> It looks much better now I think and I hope you like it.
>
> Is it possible that I can maintain the Netware specific stuff so you
> don't
> have to worry about these files?

I looked at this zip file and I don't understand it.  Are these files in
addition to the patches you already submitted?  I don't see any patches
in the zip file.  I want to go back over you submissions and get one big
patch so we can see where to go.

As for you maintaining it, sure you can do that as a separate tarball
that fits over top our existing tarball, or you can apply your patches
and ship your own tarball with no restrictions whatsoever.  We can even
mix it, where a few of your patches are in our code, just to make sure
any code drift tracks your #ifdef's, and you can add files and
distribute your own tarball.  Sometimes, for early ports, it is easier
to distribute your own tarball because you can make adjustments
independent of our release cycle.

От: "Ulrich Neumann"
Сообщение: Antw: Re: File for /src/backend/port/netware
От: "Ulrich Neumann"
Сообщение: Re: Antw: Re: File for /src/backend/port/netware