Re: Automatic insertion on insertion on another table

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Automatic insertion on insertion on another table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 05:36:52PM -0400, Owen Jacobson wrote:

> I assume the correct way to do this is through a trigger on the user table
> (AFTER INSERT) but have no experience whatsoever writing triggers.  I'm not
> necessarily asking for someone to write it for me, although that would be
> most kind, but some resources on how to write it myself would be just as
> good.

That's probably what you want (a rule might also work in this case).
The place to start is

<http://www.ca.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.2/postgres/triggers.html>

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110

От: Savita
Сообщение: ONE MORE PERFORMANCE ISSUE WITH POSTGRES
От: Florian Litot
Сообщение: error in insertion