Re: Database Design tool

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Database Design tool
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Wei,

> Do you have any idea of what the software is called? I could only find
> the redhat database ISO for download.

Announced on PGSQL-ANNOUNCE a couple of weeks ago:
(if you're not subscribed to PGSQL-ANNOUNCE, you should be)

The Red Hat Database Graphical Tools, RHDB Administrator and
Visual Explain, are now available via anonymous CVS checkout
from http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb.

The RHDB development team has imported the inaugural version
of the tools into the RHDB Project Community Tree and will
continually update the tree as internal development progresses.

We have also opened development of the tools to the PostgreSQL
community and will be accepting bug reports / patches at
rhdb@sources.redhat.com.

The RHDB tools were tested and verified against PostgreSQL 7.2.x
clusters.

-Josh BerkusAglio Database SolutionsSan Francisco

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Wei Weng
Сообщение: Re: Database Design tool
От: "jack"
Сообщение: time limit of a database connection