Re: pgsql-server/src test/regress/expected/join.ou ...

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pgsql-server/src test/regress/expected/join.ou ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Tom Lane wrote:
> > Why do we have successful cygin builds?
>
> I don't think that we do at this point :-(.  Has anyone tried it in the
> last three days (ie, since you removed dllinit.c)?

OK, I think I got it back. I ended up adding a zero-length file, cvs
committing, then doing a CVS diff of the empty file and the file before
removal, applied that patch, and committed that.

Not sure how I got confused.  I though there was no /utils directory
when I started the getopt.c resurection, but actually I may have gotten
confused over that.

От: momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Сообщение: pgsql-server/src/utils Makefile dllinit.c
От: momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Сообщение: pgsql-server/doc/TODO.detail java