Re: lost on self joins

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема Re: lost on self joins
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 03:19:38PM -0500, Matthew Nuzum wrote:
> [...]

Unless you're attempting to accurately map Unix filesystem sematics, where
the exact same file _can_ be in more than one place in the filesystem
(hard links).  It's all about the inode. One of the wierder bits of unix
that you don't often see used in common occurances.

Ross

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Antti Haapala
Сообщение: Re: RFC: A brief guide to nulls
От: Joseph Shraibman
Сообщение: joining from multiple tables