Re: 7.4?

От Ed L.
Тема Re: 7.4?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday February 26 2003 3:55, Hervé Piedvache wrote:

> PG-R seems to be the best integrated solution of the moment ...
> Still a lot of work ... but Darren and others are making a real
> good job !
>
> DBMirror or rserv (commercial application) seems to be only
> triggers, and little demon not included in PostgreSQL system ... as
> PG-R is ...

Remember there are distinct needs for both syncronous and asyncronous
solutions.  PG-R is a *syncronous* solution.  Solutions like
DBMirror, rserv, and eRServer, on the other hand, are asyncronous
solutions and thus have a complimentary role.

Ed

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Automated backup
От: Neil Conway
Сообщение: Re: How Can I Analyze a Explain?