Re: Can pessimistic locking be emulated?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Can pessimistic locking be emulated?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Christoph,

> > table updated which contains:
> >
> > lock_table
> > record_id
> > lock_user
> > time_locked
>
> That's an excellent and even portable idea.

Thanks.  It's actually part of an intranet framework that my team uses to
build all of our browser-based applications.  We've been casually discussing
for the last few months whether to keep the framework to ourselves, or to
take it Open Source.   Mostly we've been way too busy to make a serious
decision ....

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: GIST_LEAF vs. leaf_key; gist?entryinit
От: "scott.marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: Brain dump: btree collapsing