Re: Logging for psql only

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Logging for psql only
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
If you want to log everything via psql, you can use "SET log_statement
TO on" inside .psqlrc and that will show all psql commands in the server
logs, or you can use per-user settings using ALTER USER, all in 7.3.

От: P G
Сообщение: Where are the current install instructions?
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: uppercase = lowercase