Re: Pls Help me: access problems to tables

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: Pls Help me: access problems to tables
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, [iso-8859-1] Yan Yan Che wrote:

> then i tried to run another script which basically 'inserts' many
> records to the tables in the database that i've just created. but
> postgres seemed not to allow me to access any relations(tables). i
> tried select * from <relationname> and the <relationname> is always
> 'Not Found'. (But i've just inserted the relation and it can be viewed
> via PgAdmin!!!)

Did you perhaps use mixed case (or upper case) when creating the name?
It's possible that PGAdmin created the table with double quotes around
the name at which point the name used without double quotes won't
match.

От: "shreedhar"
Сообщение: Is there any procedure to start postgre database server automatically
От: Mohd Toha Taifor
Сообщение: Re: Is there any procedure to start postgre database server automatically