Re: Off topic : world database

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: Off topic : world database
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 19:26:33 +0400, Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su> wrote:
> I don't know if it's legal to use data from
> http://www.nima.mil/gns/html/index.html
> but it's a huge collection of geo data.

I found that as it was referenced from the calea site. And NIMA points
to another US government site that contains data for the US and
Antartica (which the NIMA site doesn't). These places seem to be a better
place to get the data than calea since you can get the data in a smaller
number of downloads and you don't have to extract the data from html.
There is also location data for other kinds of objects besides populated
places.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: Off topic : world database
От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: Off topic : world database