Re: Parse statement can fail for unquoted uppercase tablenames

От Wayne Armstrong
Тема Re: Parse statement can fail for unquoted uppercase tablenames
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
** Reply to message from "Wayne Armstrong" <wdarmst@bacchus.com.au> on Thu, 10
Apr 2003 14:57:28 +1000

Umm,
 This actually seems to happen when the tablename is qualified ie:-
 select * from BACCHUS.CALEND_EVENT WHERE ....
 The qualifier gets lowercased as it should, the tablename does not.

Regards,
Wayne

От: "Wayne Armstrong"
Сообщение: Parse statement can fail for unquoted uppercase tablenames
От: "Hollysugar Webmaster"
Сообщение: New problem with sqlsetpos -->support for adding rows?