Problems with psqlodbc and Business Objects

От Mathias.Picker@virtual-earth.de
Тема Problems with psqlodbc and Business Objects
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I have a working postgres 7.3.2 installation on FreeBSD-current and the latest
odbc driver on an windows 2000 professional machine. I try to use Business
Objects. I can connect, but when I try to add tables to the BO designer, I get
what you see in the screenshot included within the zip file. Since the shot is not that clear:
BO shows two databases, both with garbled names (unprintable chars?), which both are
obviously the same test db. I can drag&drop the tables into the designer, but I do have to rename
them before I can use them. In the "Rename" dialog I get three fields: table, owner and
qualifier, and it's the "qualifier", whatever that is, which is garbled.
Somehow whatever BO calls "Qualifier" is making problems. (Its even worse against a 7.2
installation, there I cannot even see the public name or any tables).

Does anyone has any idea what this might be, and how it can be solved??

I would be really happy if I could get help on this :-)

I stored the logs and a screenshot in the zip file at

    http://www.virtual-earth.de/SQL.zip

Oh yes, and I did run odbc.sql on the server, both in template1 and in the
actual database, ve; and when this didn't work out I dropped the test database
and recreated it. No use.

Cheers, Mathias

От: "Miguel Juan"
Сообщение: Error:Unable to identify an operator
От: "Robert John Shepherd"
Сообщение: Re: ASP, ADO and returning multiple recordsets