Connection closed

От Erik Ronström
Тема Connection closed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I got the following message when executing a plpgsql function:

------
NOTICE:  ALTER TABLE will create implicit trigger(s) for FOREIGN KEY
check(s)
        before or while processing the request.
------

I didn't think it was possible to make a plpgsql function crash this
way, but appearantly is was :(  Are there any common traps which I
should look for?

Erik

Yahoo! Plus
For a better Internet experience
http://www.yahoo.co.uk/btoffer

От: "Johnson, Shaunn"
Сообщение: left outer join taking too long?
От: Erik Ronström
Сообщение: Re: Connection closed