Re: Datasource-less connection

От Chris Gamache
Тема Re: Datasource-less connection
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
To create a string suitable for a DSN-Less connection in Windows, create an
empty file with the extension ".udl". Double-click the file and select the
options you want for your connection. Close the Universal Data Link Editor, and
re-open the file with notepad. You'll see a connection string. Make sure, if
you've referenced a DSN, to remove the reference and replace it with an
explicit declaration (in Extended Properties) of the driver name to use.
ex: DRIVER={PostgreSQL+ (Beta)};

HTH.

http://search.yahoo.com

От: Graydon
Сообщение: PostgeSQL & odbctest & SQL_NO_DATA_FOUND
От: "SZŰCS Gábor"
Сообщение: Re: Datasource-less connection (Re: DSN Less Connections with PG ODBC: Yes you can)