Re: create database that already exists.

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: create database that already exists.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 01:58:24PM -0400, Merlin Moncure wrote:
> Here is a verbatim readout of my typing commands into the database
> shell.  I issued a 'create database' to pg 7.4b2 and it did not fail
> despite an already existing database with the same name.  Just thought
> I'd pass it along, I haven't been able to reproduce it.

So, how did you know the database already existed?  The objects you are
seeing may be well part of template1 ...

"El realista sabe lo que quiere; el idealista quiere lo que sabe" (Anónimo)

От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: pg_ctl reload - is it safe?
От: "Merlin Moncure"
Сообщение: Re: create database that already exists.