Re: join_collapse_limit, from_collapse_limit options missing

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: join_collapse_limit, from_collapse_limit options missing
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Lee,

> Hi, I'm trying to set these two options to tune performance but both
> return 'not a valid option name'. Dumping the pg_settings table confirms
> that they are missing. I'm using the PostgreSQL packages included with
> RedHat 9 (7.3.2) and Mandrake 9.2 Beta (7.3.4). Do I need to install the
> full tarball to get these options? Any help greatly appreciated.

If you're working from the documentation on General Bits, please notice that
both of those options are marked as "new for 7.4".

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: join_collapse_limit, from_collapse_limit options missing
От: "Cestmir Hybl"
Сообщение: Re: Ignoring index on (A is null), (A is not null) conditions