Fwd: [press] high availability solution for PostgreSQL

От Josh Berkus
Тема Fwd: [press] high availability solution for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-www
People,

I think it would be fair to give David a single announcement of "Openminds
offers HA support for PostgreSQL" if he can make it press-release like.   But
just the Announce list, or the news page as well?   Opinions?

-Josh

Subject: [press] high availability solution for PostgreSQL
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:05:58 +0000
From: "David Goodwin" <david.goodwin@openminds.co.uk>
To: press@postgresql.org

Hello there,

Firstly, thanks for all the work you've all put into Postgres, I've used it
in the past for various programming projects, and have found it to be
exceptional.

Secondly, my company offers High Availability Solutions for Linux, and one
of the applications supported is PostgreSQL (see
http://www.openminds.co.uk/linux_clusters/postgresql.htm ).
The product used is not our own (we are just provide the solution in the UK
& Ireland (and do 1st/2nd line support)).

I emailed Robert Treat a few weeks ago, and he thought it would be news
worthy.

Does this interest you?

Thanks in advance,

David.

--
Technical Consultant.
Open Minds High Availability Solutions

-Josh Berkus

                                        Josh Berkus
   Complete information technology     josh@agliodbs.com
    and data management solutions     (415) 565-7293
   for law firms, small businesses      fax 621-2533
    and non-profit organizations.     San Francisco

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL websites down?
От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: [press] high availability solution for PostgreSQL