Re: And now for an example of a different style of

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: And now for an example of a different style of
Дата
Re: And now for an example of a different style of
Список pgsql-www
Marc,

> cute site ... and another 'fixed width one' ... just curious, but who is
> all crying for 'variable width'?  I *really* like the consistency a fixed
> width site provides, so that no matter what your browser, or screen
> resolution, the site will still look the same ...

The trick is that a fixed width site needs to be usable at 800x600 resolution,
since this is the resolution of 40% of the monitors in American businesses,
the last time anyone did stats on it (2000, I think).

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: [press] UltraSQL for Windows released
От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: And now for an example of a different style of