Re: Strange Slow query

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Strange Slow query
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tuesday 10 February 2004 13:30, veramente@libero.it wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have the following query that has a problem i cannot resolve:

Can I suggest reposting on the performance list?
You'll want to supply EXPLAIN ANALYSE output for the right-join and inner-join
after making sure you've vacuum analysed the tables in question.
Oh - version of PG is always useful too.

When you run the EXPLAIN ANALYSE look carefully for areas where the estimate
of number of rows is wrong.
--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd

От: Francois Suter
Сообщение: Now that I have --enabled-nls...
От: Jan Wieck
Сообщение: Re: I want to use postresql for this app, but...