Different version of PostgreSQL on same machine?

От Karam Chand
Тема Different version of PostgreSQL on same machine?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello

In my development area I want to install and run
various versions of Postgresql on the same machine
(sorry....but acute shortage of hardware) listening on
different port.

Is it possible?

Any help...

Laram

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools

От: Karam Chand
Сообщение: List of reserved keywords and function names in PostgreSQL
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Different version of PostgreSQL on same machine?