How to tell if a connection is SSL or not

От Mike Nolan
Тема How to tell if a connection is SSL or not
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Is there an easy way to tell from the server side which active
connections are using SSL?

Specifically, I'm trying to determine if I have PHP connecting with SSL,
but unlike psql it doesn't give back any information about the cipher strength.

It doesn't appear that any of the connection logging options include
that information.
--
Mike Nolan

От: Joseph Shraibman
Сообщение: Re: Question on Opteron performance
От: Stephen Robert Norris
Сообщение: Re: Question on Opteron performance