Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml Makefile

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml Makefile
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Definitely open to suggestions on changing it ... I'm down to:

The reason this is all so complicated in the first place is that in the
past we wanted to defend ourselves against broken documentation sources
when building snapshots.  As of now this doesn't work anymore, so we
might as well automate the whole process including the documentation
build and be done with these games.  Comments?

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: HISTORY, INSTALL, README.CVS
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml Makefile