Problems with tsearch2: ERROR: datumGetSize: Invalid typLen 0

От postgres@jal.org
Тема Problems with tsearch2: ERROR: datumGetSize: Invalid typLen 0
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi all -

I'm playing with tsearch2. It built and installed normally (this is PG 7.3.2
on an Alpha running Debian Stable, with the December 18th tsearch2), and
portions of it work, but, for instance ts_tsvector doesn't:

jal=# select to_tsvector('default', 'Our first string used today first
string');
ERROR:  datumGetSize: Invalid typLen 0

Archive searches didn't seem to turn anything up... Has anyone seen this
before?

-j

--
Jamie Lawrence                                        jal@jal.org
The fact that technology doesn't work is no bar to success in