Help understanding stat tables

От Chris Hoover
Тема Help understanding stat tables
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I just want to make sure that I am interpreting this data correctly.

From pg_statio_user_tables, I have pulled relname, heap_blks_read,
heap_blks_hit.  I get several rows like this:
relname                heap_bkls_read    heap_blks_hit
 clmhdr                           8607161            196547165

So this means that I am getting over a 100% cache hit ratio for this table,
right?  If not, please help me understand what these numbers mean.

Thanks,

Chris

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: Wierd context-switching issue on Xeon
От: Frédéric Robinet
Сообщение: Shared buffers, Sort memory, Effective Cache Size