Re: Fwd: PostgreSQL 7.4 documentation packaging

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Fwd: PostgreSQL 7.4 documentation packaging
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Am Dienstag, 20. April 2004 00:18 schrieb Josh Berkus:
> Just got this request from Mark Recht, who maintains an RPM package library
> at www.pkgsrc.org.    It seems that we don't have an option for compile for
> our docs which is standard with other Linux tools.    How difficult would
> this be to add?    It would help Mark keep our packages updated.

pkgsrc is a NetBSD package library, not an RPM library.  We do have a target
to "compile" the documentation, which is how the documentation is built in
the first place.  I don't know what "standard" there is about that.

От: Halley Pacheco de Oliveira
Сообщение: PostgreSQL 7.4.1 Documentation
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 7.4.1 Documentation