Re: Promoting PostgreSQL to the world.

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Promoting PostgreSQL to the world.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Bruce,

> Yea, but are they offering because they want to, or because they think
> they have to?

Do you have something *against* raising money for the project?   Geez, Bruce,
where's your head at today?

Look, if they start selling PostgreSQL t-shirts, presumably we're going to
sell less of them ourselves.  So if they're not going to give us a % of the
revenue, I'd say turn them down.    I have distinct hopes of raising money at
conventions by selling t-shirts.

But they are offering us a % of the revenue, without us having to ask.    Why
on earth would we tell them to take the logo and keep their money?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Promoting PostgreSQL to the world.
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Promoting PostgreSQL to the world.