BUG #1153: to_ascii() doesn't work on eth (ðÐ)

От PostgreSQL Bugs List
Тема BUG #1153: to_ascii() doesn't work on eth (ðÐ)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1153
Logged by:          Peter of the Norse

Email address:      RahmCoff@Radio1190.org

PostgreSQL version: 7.3.4

Operating system:   Linux

Details:

I use to_ascii() to deal with the fact that we have American keyboards but
must deal with various languages. It works great, but for the occational
icelandic word with ð in it. Currently to_ascii changes all ð's to spaces,
which breaks everything. I understand that it's usually translated as 'th',
but 'd' is a much more common substitution.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1151: Initdb fails ...
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1153: to_ascii() doesn't work on eth ( )