Re: BUG #1154: no python interface anymore

От D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Тема Re: BUG #1154: no python interface anymore
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, 14 May 2004 08:21:28 -0400
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > Yes.  It was supposed to move to http://www.pygresql.org, but that
> > web site doesn't seem to exist anymore.
>
> Hmm.  whois shows the pygresql.org domain as PENDING DELETE, but the
> reason is not apparent since it seems to be paid up through 2005.
> D'Arcy, what's up?

Sorry to take so long to answer.  OpenSRS, our domain registrar, messed
up.  We were on automatic renewal which occurred but they forgot to send
the money to the central registry and so we wound up with that strange
combo above.  We got them straightened out and it should be OK now.

Now, if I can just figure out why our secondary isn't picking up the
zone I will be fine.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves

От: "yruhn"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1154: no python interface anymore
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: postgres crashes