Re: Turning of case sensitivity for identifiers?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Turning of case sensitivity for identifiers?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Am Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2004 10:55 schrieb Joost Kraaijeveld:
> Is it possible to turn of the case sensitivity for tables and columns in
> queries (to all CAPS)?  I have a (closed source) tool that I have to use
> (Clarion) that generates the queries and I cannot change the way the tool
> generates the queries.

The table and column names are not actually case sensitive; they are just
folded to lower case while you apparently expect upper case.  If you write
the names the same way in each command, there should not be a problem.  What
problem are you actually seeing?

--
Peter Eisentraut

От: "Joost Kraaijeveld"
Сообщение: Turning of case sensitivity for identifiers?
От: "Joost Kraaijeveld"
Сообщение: Re: Turning of case sensitivity for identifiers?