How can i start up POSTMASTER from unprivilege account

От Mohammad Tanvir Huda
Тема How can i start up POSTMASTER from unprivilege account
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hello All

 I have an account in our cluster. This is a normal linux use.

 Our administrator have set up postgres there. But he have n�t start up the postgreSQL server in the cluster.

 Can anyone tell me how can I start up the postmaster and from an user space. Where should i need to configure. As getting administrative privilege cannot be possible as it is in an university.

 Pls tell me at your earliest.  I am very new to postgreSQL.

 Pls help me out.

 Regards

 Shayer

Do you Yahoo!?

От: alvaro@audifarma.com.co
Сообщение: Re: SOS ---- Could you help me with postgresql.....????
От: "Scott Marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] connect to 7.5 devel(win32) failed