Re: 7.2 - 7.4.2 production server migration issue

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: 7.2 - 7.4.2 production server migration issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 18:16:37 +0200,
  Mage <mage@mage.hu> wrote:

> As far as I remember, the 7.4.1 => 7.4.2 also needed that. Correct me if
> I'm wrong.

There have been cases where you didn't get all of the fixes without either
doing an initdb or messing with the catalog tables, but you could still
do the upgrade if you didn't need the fixes. For the 7.4.1 -> 7.4.2
upgrade the release notes detailed how to change the catalogs to take
full advantage of the upgrade without having to do a dump and restore.

От: Bruno Wolff III
Сообщение: Re: 7.2 - 7.4.2 production server migration issue
От: "Thomas T. Thai"
Сообщение: Shared Foreign Keys From Two Tables