ODBC Standards Compliancy

От val@webtribe.net
Тема ODBC Standards Compliancy
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I originally posted this into the General mailing list when I
now realise I should have put it into here (sorry about that).

Anyway, I have had a look for the thread which another user
referenced and cannot find it (found one for versioning but I
don't think it answered my question).

I cannot find release notes about the ODBC driver and nothing I
saw in the gBorg project gave me any clues either.

Apologies if I am being dense.  Much appreciation for your
assistance!

Cheers,
Val

>>val@webtribe.net wrote:
>> Hi;
>>
>> I am being asked if the ODBC drivers are "compliant to 3.x
>> standards with backwards compatibility to 2. x functions".
We
>> are currently using 7.3.5 and the last ODBC driver I
downloaded
>. for use on Windows is psqlodbc-07_03_0200.zip
>>
>> I have had a peruse about and not found any info about
>> standards compatibility.  Would one of you be kind enough to
>> point me in the right direction or provide and answer,
please?

От: "Luc ROLLAND"
Сообщение: Problems with MS Visual Basic 6.0
От: weiwei dong
Сообщение: psqlodbc.dll (version:7.03.02) crash error