Re: Returning back a resultset from a stored function

От Daniel Daoust
Тема Re: Returning back a resultset from a stored function
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Sorry, I should have included that information in the
beginning. We are using 7.2.1, however we will update
to 7.4 in the coming days.

What about postgreSQL 8.0, should we consider it or
wait until it is stable. We will be in development
mode for some time and won't be using any of the new
features for a little while.

Thanks again,
Daniel

От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: Re: Returning back a resultset from a stored function
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Returning back a resultset from a stored function