Re: can I define a hyperlink as a datatype

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: can I define a hyperlink as a datatype
Дата
Re: can I define a hyperlink as a datatype  (Arthur van Dorp <arthur_vd@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-novice
Kumar,

>  is there a way to define a hyperlink as a datatype.
>
> I want to store hyperlink for an FTP site as my data
> link. Is this possible or it is good to define it as
> varchar.

You can just use TEXT.    If you want to get really sophisticated, you can
define a DOMAIN to check for proper format.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Serial datatype clarification
От: Oliver Fromme
Сообщение: Re: can I define a hyperlink as a datatype