Re: storing files: blob, toasted text of filesystem?

От Kristian Rink
Тема Re: storing files: blob, toasted text of filesystem?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 12:34:57 +0200
Kristian Rink <krink@pm-planc.de> wrote:

> Though not running postgresql for that solution: We are running an
> enterprise-scaled document management system to keep track of
> currently > 2*10^3 documents (mostly *.hpgl and *.plt files, some
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Should be "2*10^6", of course - messing with 2000 files probably
ain't that challenging after all...

Cheers,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink     -- Programmierung/Systembetreuung
planConnect GmbH * Strehlener Str. 12 - 14 * 01069 Dresden

От: Kristian Rink
Сообщение: Re: storing files: blob, toasted text of filesystem?
От: Gaetano Mendola
Сообщение: Re: VACUUM FULL on 24/7 server