Re: PSQL undesired transaction behavior when connection is lost.

От Steven Klassen
Тема Re: PSQL undesired transaction behavior when connection is lost.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
* Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> [2004-10-07 16:33:26 -0400]:

> Steven Klassen <sklassen@commandprompt.com> writes:
> > * Mike Benoit <ipso@snappymail.ca> [2004-10-07 11:47:50 -0700]:
> >> I assume I'm not the first person to run in to this, however
> >> searching google didn't seem to come up with anything useful.
>
> > AFAICT, the first query is just constructed poorly, while the second
> > seems to recurse on itself. The order in the sub-selects doesn't seen
> > necessary either.
>
> Agreed, but I think that's irrelevant to his point:

I thought I had punctuated with something like: "I can speak to the
query format, but someone more in touch with the internals will have
to address the actual error", but it most have gotten blown away
during edits.

--
Steven Klassen - Lead Programmer
PostgreSQL Replication & Support Services, (503) 667-4564

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PSQL undesired transaction behavior when connection is lost.
От: Steven Klassen
Сообщение: Re: Question about timezones