Re: plperl features

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: plperl features
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> We expected this to a degree of course, but if we can get some of
> them in, it would be nice for the community
> who wants to use plPerl.

On the other hand, it wouldn't be that nice for the community that
respects a good freeze.  As you know, there will always be one more
feature.

Considering that we're already a long time into the beta phase, and
we're still working out portability issues especially in the various
plug-ins, we really ought to be strict about the freeze in that area if
we ever want to get finished.

--
Peter Eisentraut

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Slightly better testing for pg_ctl(1)'s -w...
От: Sean Chittenden
Сообщение: Re: Slightly better testing for pg_ctl(1)'s -w...