Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Emily, Omar, Everyone:

The offered design is good looking and I think worth discussing further on the
WWW list and here.

However, as Dave said, our current roadblock is getting implemented the design
the WWW (Alexey, Dave, etc.) team have already completed; it's waiting on a
test site for migration.  Considering how close 8.0 is, I can't really see
jumping back to the drawing board no matter how much people like Omar &
Emily's design.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal
От: Alexey Borzov
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal