Re: [pgsql-www] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Gavin,

> So, I think we could have a really professional design for the
> postgresql.org site which greatly simplifies the current layout and still
> conveys all the useful information the current and beta home page has. I
> think the most important thing is if Omar and Emily can take their design
> and integrate it with the great work Alexey and others have already done.

I'm not arguing against Omar & Emily's design.   Just timing -- I think that
the WWW team (read Alexey) should get the new site live with what we have
(Lucasz design) and address a re-design later.

It's already very late.

And, ultimately, all the -Advocacy list is doing is grandstanding.  The people
who are working on the web code get to make the real decisions ... so if
anyone here wants to have an impact, join -WWW and start checking
content/coding/whatever.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal
От: Mitch Pirtle
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal