Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Alternate PostgreSQL.org Design

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Alternate PostgreSQL.org Design
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert,
>
> > Of course if folks feel this is something that needs to happen we could
> > possibly toss some things out, but there has been some reservations
> > about launching a new site at the same time as a major release. ?
>
> Given the problems with the legacy site, I think a lot of us would rather see
> a new, even partially implemented, site than to do 8.0 on the old site.

Agreed.  I have two words to summarize my opinion, "dancing elephant":

    http://janetskiles.com/ART/greeting/greet-ani/dancing-elephant.jpg

"I would rather see a dancing elephant up there than us do nothing."

But seriously, we haven't focused in the past on getting the www
completed and if we let 8.0 ship without doing the upgrade it will
languish for many more months.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Alexey Borzov
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Alternate PostgreSQL.org Design
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Alternate PostgreSQL.org Design