Re: [PERFORM] Assimilation of these "versus" and hardware threads

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [PERFORM] Assimilation of these "versus" and hardware threads
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
People:

> All of these recent threads about fastest hardware and "who's better than
> who" has inspired me to create a new website:
>
> http://www.dbtuning.org

Well, time to plug my web site, too, I guess:
http://www.powerpostgresql.com

I've got a configuration primer up there, and the 8.0 Annotated .Conf file
will be coming this week.

That web site runs on Framewerk, a PostgreSQL-based CMS developed by our own
Gavin Roy.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Determine current running query, but no query in pg_stat_activity
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: locale and character set