Re: Eeek! Major problem after reload with tsearch2

От Karl Denninger
Тема Re: Eeek! Major problem after reload with tsearch2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
If I remove the full-text indexing from the table involved (remove the
indices and triggers) then the system is fine.

Somehow, it appears that there's some kind of internal consistency problem
with the tsearch2 package.....

Attempts to recreate the indices (after dropping them) fail with the same
error; it looks like something is badly mangled internally in the tsearch2
module... even though it DOES appear that it loaded properly.

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net) Internet Consultant & Kids Rights Activist
http://www.denninger.net    My home on the net - links to everything I do!
http://scubaforum.org        Your UNCENSORED place to talk about DIVING!
http://www.spamcuda.net        SPAM FREE mailboxes - FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
http://genesis3.blogspot.com    Musings Of A Sentient Mind

От: Karl Denninger
Сообщение: Eeek! Major problem after reload with tsearch2
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Eeek! Major problem after reload with tsearch2