BUG #1471: Corrected e-mail address - bug 1470

От Sergey Koshcheyev
Тема BUG #1471: Corrected e-mail address - bug 1470
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1471
Logged by:          Sergey Koshcheyev
Email address:      sergey.p.k@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 7.4.6
Operating system:   Linux (Debian)
Details:

Sorry for this dummy report, but I found that I put a wrong e-mail address
while reporting bug 1470 and can't find any way to change it through your
site. Could you please change it? (sergey.p.k@hotmail.com ->
sergey.p.k@gmail.com).

От: "Sergey Koshcheyev"
Сообщение: BUG #1470: Boolean expression index not used when it could be
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1470: Boolean expression index not used when it could be