Re: Cannot get postgres started on Fedora core 3

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Cannot get postgres started on Fedora core 3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 05:16:34PM -0500, Mark Travis wrote:
> I've placed several "echo" statements into /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql to
> see what branches the scripts are executing and what the variables are.

Just for the record: it's much easier to debug shell scripts by doing

sh -x /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql start

"Having your biases confirmed independently is how scientific progress is
made, and hence made our great society what it is today" (Mary Gardiner)

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Cannot get postgres started on Fedora core 3
От: "Mark Travis"
Сообщение: Re: Cannot get postgres started on Fedora core 3