postgres help

От goa
Тема postgres help
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
We had developed some apllication with postgres-7.0.3-8 as back end
now that we have upgraded all our servers to redhat9.0,also we cannot use new version of postgres since there is some issues with date fields which we use of postgres-7.0

I am not able to compile postgresql-7.0.3-8 on redhat
9.0
i am getting following error
checking for POSIX signal interface... yes
checking for tclsh... (cached) /usr/bin/tclsh
creating ./config.status
creating GNUmakefile
sed: file conftest.s1 line 35: Unterminated `s'
command
creating Makefile.global
sed: file conftest.s1 line 35: Unterminated `s'
command
creating backend/port/Makefile
sed: file conftest.s1 line 35: Unterminated `s'
command
creating backend/catalog/genbki.sh
sed: file conftest.s1 line 35: Unterminated `s'
command
creating backend/utils/Gen_fmgrtab.sh
sed: file conftest.s1 line 35: Unterminated `s'
command
creating bin/pg_dump/Makefile
sed: file conftest.s1 line 35: Unterminated `s'
command
creating bin/pg_version/Makefile
sed: file conftest.s1 line 35: Unterminated `s'
command
creating bin/pgtclsh/mkMakefile.tcldefs.sh

help

Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page

От: "Kelly Kane"
Сообщение: Problem Postgres importation of sql file
От: Michael Fuhr
Сообщение: Re: postgres help