Help!!

От Edson Vilhena de Carvalho
Тема Help!!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I hould like to know how cant I disable autocommit
using the windows version. I've tried "set autocommit
to off" in SQL but the message was : "ERROR:  SET
AUTOCOMMIT TO OFF is no longer supported". I've tried
"\set autocommit off" in the command-line, I have no
error but the autocommit its still ON.

My other problem is about triying to do functions
using plsql. It seems the diference is big but I don't
have any example. If any one has examples about out to
do it... It can also be examples about how to do them
in C, I'll trie to do the connection.

Thank you very much
Edson Carvalho

От: "Daniel Verite"
Сообщение: Re: grant all privileges to all tables in a database
От: "Daniel Verite"
Сообщение: Re: Encoding Issue with UNICODE