Re: inclusions WAS: Increased company involvement

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: inclusions WAS: Increased company involvement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 09:19:41PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:

> I do find it kind of funny that we include the PLs but not the server-side
> drivers, but that decision precedes my tenure on Core.

Sorry, you lost me -- what are server-side drivers?

"Postgres is bloatware by design: it was built to housePhD theses." (Joey Hellerstein, SIGMOD annual conference 2002)

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: A proper fix for the conversion-function problem
От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: inclusions WAS: Increased company involvement